- Set-up monthly contributions or a one time donation click here at The Donor Tree
- Mail check payable to:
The CJ Stewart Foundation
Post Office Box 739
Clinton, MS 39060
Become a Partner
- Sponsor a course or building and brand it with your name (click here).
- Kroger Community Rewards Enroll your Kroger card in the store’s Community Partner program, and designate CJ Stewart Foundation as your preferred organization! Please note that this opportunity will not affect your fuel points. Please take advantage of this free way to support the CSF! Last quarter we had 55 participating families and Kroger gave the CSF $800!
Just click here and enter CJ Stewart Foundation like the screenshot below:
- Prayer Garden Brick Campaign– Purchase a brick and help us build our 40ft cross.
Other Ways you Can Help
- Pray! For participants, staff and Camp Down Range.
- Volunteer time, service or goods.
A Note from CJ
We want to take a moment to say thank you. Thank you for visiting our website and supporting the mission we have been called to pursue. For those of you who have given of your time, goods, services, and money, thank you. We would not be able to operate without you. For those of you that continually lift up this foundation in prayer, we ask that you do not cease in your efforts because we know this will be a constant battle. That love and encouragement is what sparked the roots of this foundation while I was lying in that hospital room. Many of my brothers are no longer able to see or hear the gratitude for their sacrifices in that their sacrifice cost them everything. Just as they did with their last breath on earth, we will strive to leave this world a better place, no matter the cost. Again, I sincerely thank you for your prayers and support throughout this entire process.
“I have told you these things, so that in me you may have peace.
In this world you will have trouble, but take heart, for I have overcome the world.”
CJ Stewart Foundation is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization. All donations are tax-deductible to the extent of the law.